Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Love it or Hate it...

Well I sent the templates off. So that makes it final right? All it really means is it will take longer for the kit to arrive if I make any more changes. So the "Crusty" orange is a new addition this year. I like that everything on the kit has some sort of story behind it and Crusty begged and pleaded to have some orange on the kit this year (Really he just said "How 'bout some orange?") and I can't let my boy down, and love it or hate it MWI went a little orange. The response to the orange has been... Well my favorite description is - Deliciously Hideous.

Decide for yourself.



Order is going in ASAP! Please send me what you want, next order won't be until July. I have been asked about knee/arm warmers, and it's not a problem I just need a minimum of 10 orders to add them.

2 comments:

crusty said...

I think these are a must have to finish off the ensemble.
http://www.defeet.com/product.php?id=162

BTW, Love IT!!

eforendo said...

Yep I have some gray and white ones on the way, but pink is out of stock.