Monday, December 29, 2008

Unofficial 2009 Bike...

This is a mock up of the unofficial race rig for MWI next season (I know it is a hack photoshop job but deal with it).  I still need a few more commitments before I can start taking pre-orders for this custom painted Blue CXC carbon frame set.  Blue does not do custom paint requests, but a good friend is a rep and I called in a favor so the MWI version will be limited edition one time run, only available through me.  It will take 3-4 months from the order date to arrive so I am looking at placing the order in early Spring.  I am not going to disclose the pricing here - let's just say they are going to be a good deal - if you are interested hit me up and we can talk.

All of the templates for the 2009 kit are almost finished and I am taking Spring 09 Kit orders.  I will post up the templates when they are finished, but they aren't going to change from the last one I posted. 

2009 is almost here and then only 8 1/2 months till cross season...

No comments: