Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last Week...

Rode outside.

Was forced back inside.

Got some new sneakers.

Not a bad week. I also ate here twice on Saturday while sneaker shopping. Yes I have a horrible diet I know, but at least I still beat this guy last year in spite of all his good eating habits. Brian Matter is getting ready to kill it on a Blue CXC at Cross Worlds next weekend. You too could be the proud owner of a Blue CXC in the exclusive My Wife Inc livery. LeBam was obsessed with being on YouTube on Saturday and was making music videos all day so she could be famous. She wanted me to give her fashion advice so she could look professional. I told her she shouldn't worry about looking a certain way and to rock her own style. Her response "That's excellent advice Dad. Thanks!" Are all six year old girls like that?

Is it Spring yet?

3 comments:

crusty said...

Proper preparation in the early season shall set the game a little more level this year. Please make sure to keep eating your belly bombers! You and K-Lou can join the Ulrich weight loss program together soon!

Oh yea, nice shoes! What 'event' are those alloted for?
Maybe watching me get on the podium shoes?

eforendo said...

I wasn't aware that KC was giving you your own category to race next year so you could stand on the podium or are they getting a podium that goes to 11?.

I got them so you could be sure to see me after I am cleaned up and waiting for you to cross the line.

crusty said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7IZZXQ89Oc&feature=related