Sunday, March 8, 2009

Loud and Proud...

2009 My Wife Inc kits are here. They are loud - "deliciously hideous" I believe is my favorite term. I am not sure why I look so pissed in the pictures, I am actually quite happy with how they turned out. However It never fails that there is always something you would do different after they show up, but they turned out how I had planned.

notice the room on the left side for a number...

The sponsor put the nix on the "Cavendish Pose" picture.

I have some extra arm and knee warmers left if anyone is interested. Otherwise the next kit order will be later this summer, unless demand for it comes gushing in sooner.

Can't wait to start getting some miles in the new kit.

5 comments:

crusty said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!! All you need now is a placard with what your cycling prison number is!!

Unknown said...

holy wow those are def. going to get you noticed. like em though, they are bad ass.

karl's jr. said...

i got my package yesterday. they look even better in person than in the pictures. i love the knee warmers.

Gusto said...

I'm in my kit now and love it. More importantly, I just posed in the hallway for my sponsor, and the immediate look from her (without any words spoken) was of definate approval. Then, she just looked at me and said "I really like that". Did I mention that I really Love my Sponsor?

Metro said...

Hey man do you still have any arm/leg warmers left? If so what sizes and how much do you want for them. Please give me a shout at tswimba at gmail dot com.

Peace,
Metro