Monday, March 16, 2009

The Good, Bad, and Ugly...

Got out for a sweet sunny Saturday sunshine ride. New route, new kit, and good times.

MWI team member and good friend Paul "Chili" Warloski was involved in a bike meets truck accident on Saturday afternoon. Resulting in some new Titanium hardware in his left Femur.

I started this post a few days ago and just wasn't feeling in the groove yet this year, I was thinking about getting some structure from coach Crusty. I haven't been motivated and haven't been sticking to any sort of routine. I am over the winter weather!

Today I went out for a solo ride for a couple of hours and now I feel like the batteries are finally recharging. I can feel the internal wheels starting to move. I am looking towards the fall and getting excited. It is coming....

Heading out..
Coming Back.

One for Chili.

Stopped by and saw Chili today at the hospital, he is doing well and his spirits are up, and already talking about traveling to Kentucky, Ohio, and Iowa for cross races. He has some serious rehab in his future, but Paul is one seriously motivated guy so I am sure he will be ahead of the curve and back on a bike sooner than expected.

enjoy every ride, you just never know...

No comments: