Monday, March 2, 2009

California is dreaming....

So I am out in California for a week of "Bike Nerd School" as my wife calls it - Specialized Bicycle Company University is what they call it, for some product brainwashing, I mean training and Body Geometry Fit School. I am most excited about the BG Fit school portion of the week which starts on Wednesday. But first - What is the deal with everyone being afraid of the rain?! It rained today not hard, just steady - what we in the Midwest would call a drizzle - sure it was windy, but come on let's ride! Nope no ride today. I feel the best part of the SBCU experience is getting to test ride all the latest bikes so that you can use your personal testimony of the bikes to sell them upon retuning. I mean ultimately that is why our bosses pay for us to go and Specialized offers these classes is for us to be better educated on their product and have the proper tools inform our customers.

I think I am just grumpy about sitting in a classroom all day listening to everyone try to one up each other, it was kind of like the group ride where everyone half wheels each other trying to force the tempo, it got real old real fast.

Tomorrow brings another day - hopefully it will be drier so I can enjoy some riding!

No comments: