Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Results...

So the Wednesday results from last week are up and I finished about where I thought I had. Seventh overall for the night and second in the 30-39 Men's division. Once again I am pleased with the results as all of those guys have been racing the WORS stuff already this year. My lap times were progressively slower, I'll have to work on that one tomorrow night. I have a tendency to back off a little bit once I am in no-mans-land and have given up the chase, this continues to be a big mental stumbling block for me. Still I would have needed 3 1/2 minutes to move into the top five overall. Right now is just about getting the hard efforts in the legs, building up, and trying to find some inner mental toughness.

can't wait to rev it up again tomorrow.

No comments: