Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's a go...

Finally the local trail has dried out and tomorrow's Wednesday Night Mountain Bike racin' is on! I have only been on the new bike a few times this year, but it already feels dialed in pretty well.

This years mountain machine is an On One ScandAL 29"er.


New additions to the 29"er parts list this year - Manitou Minute fork, FSA riser bar, Moots layback seatpost, Specialized Phenom saddle, GORE RideOn cable system, and Syncros stem. I am also starting out the year without the Ergon grips I like them okay the last few years, but I have to try something different every year. This year is the year of the riser bar and tape grips. So far so good. Standouts from last season are back for more abuse - Middleburn cranks, and Bontrager TLR Race Lite wheelset. And I'll never give up my SRAM XO twist shifters, show me a better functioning option in all kinds of conditions that is lighter and costs less! I'll give some detailed feedback on the new stuff as I get some more saddle time.

Getting ready to enjoy the racin'

4 comments:

crusty said...

You Euro White Sex trash bitch!

crusty said...

I'm disappointed in the zip tie ends on the bar tape! How unEuro!

CurbDestroyer Chronicles said...

I need a report on that fork

eforendo said...

You will have to wait a bit for a report, I need some more ride time.

The zip ties are gone already! Sorry for the poor form ;) Please forgive me.