Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sunny Saturday...

I am a very lucky man! Let's see the first "nice" day of spring and what do I get - Grandma takes leBam for the entire day, the misses is saving the babies, and I get 3 hours and 40 minutes of pure LongSteadyDistance bliss. Wow what a ride. The miles/time just melted by... I can't quite understand why every person in SE WI wasn't here today
I rode out to the lake then hit up the trails in Grant Park, I had heard about them being mostly just walking trails, but they were a blast on the cross bike. Stopped by and saw this guy. Headed to shop to fill the bottles then cruised home. I think everyone was busy buying bikes or dropping them off for service by the looks of the shop, needless to say I was in and out as fast as possible, I am going to be busy with service work this week!

The numbers:
number of people on hybrid bikes with aero bars attached - 4
number of times honked at - 4
number of people shirtless in shorts - 2
(I was wearing knee warmers, arm warmers and a vest)

thanks family, I enjoyed the ride.



No comments: