Thursday, April 24, 2008

The kit is in...

Wow! Champion Systems rules. The kit is here already and it looks RAD! You are going to be so jealous if you didn't order any this time around!
the "Rock Racing" pose - do I owe Michael Ball royalties

Champion systems does rule, I sent in the final order on April 1 and it arrived today, less than 4 weeks. I have a few extra caps and possibly a jersey or two so let me know if you want them. Next order will be July, unless I get an outcry of sad souls who missed out.
leBam with the hat view

the catalog pose

I will be enjoying the ride tomorrow, in my new kit!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wear that kit in public....you be the man....despite what passing red-necks will tell you !!!

eforendo said...

So I should put you down for a couple of jerseys next time around :) I'll let my homeboys down in KC worry about the rednecks.

crusty said...

I would hope you would have got a better male model than the one on display.

The last picture that guy looks somewhat slow.

BTW, I can't wait to get my kit!!