Saturday, April 19, 2008

Coming out of the funk..

Over 12 days. That is how long it took my resting heart rate to come back down to normal! After my glorious LSD ride I was broadsided by the funk. This was no ordinary funk, this was the down and dirty sleep for 30 hours, cold sweat, full body ache funk, that is now being followed by a persistent cough. Oh well it is after all only April, better now than in October.

I realized that I cracked my favorite helmet. I have a fairly good idea when it happened, it was one of those silly slips on some lingering ice. I must have hit in just the right spot because this was the result...

It really was my favorite helmet. It's okay I needed some justification to buy a black helmet to match the new kit. I really like the fit of the Lazer Genesis, but maybe it's time to ride something we actually stock at the shop - like this. I am sure that would make the bosses happy.

Check those helmets boys and girls - so you can enjoy the ride.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can get the special edition of the lazer genesis in the devolder belgian champ colors - for only a small upcharge.

karl

eforendo said...

the boss already hooked me up...