Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jingle Cross Rock...

So it is official I am going to beat Crusty at Jingle Cross! How do I know, you ask. Well the intraweb says so of course. In fact I am going to take third behind this guy and Shawn, not bad I'll take that. Says so right here. Well that only takes into consideration racers who have been in races that are tracked by BikeReg or the cross results website, but still I am going to beat Crusty! As for Kevin and Shawn those guys have been on all season, Kevin has been sticking it to the 1/2s down in Chicago and Shawn is running second over all in the 30+ here in Wisco, just missing out on the W a couple of times. I am going to turn myself inside out to stay on some wheels and make something happen at Jingle Cross!

...only 4 weekends left here in the upper Midwest - make it happen!
Oh and Crusty just remember as long as you try, it doesn't if you win your lose, well mostly lose.

No comments: