Monday, November 10, 2008

3rd Place...

At least I can take some solace in putting together a decent fantasy cross team - here
We'll see how long it will last now that Boom is killing it every race! Crusty appears to be afflicted with a strange one - Trebonsis - I hope its not contagious! Me I just lack aggression. Raced a super cool course down in Chicago on Sunday, but couldn't find the fire to hold my spot in the train and let it cho-choo away. I need to find the aggression zone for this race and this one. Can't have Crusty using my to cure his Trebonsis! Speaking of kicking Crusty's ass - I think we are going to have a four wheeled My Wife Inc throw down during Cross Nationals weekend - keep your eyes peeled for karting details as we figure out a time that works for most.

...enjoy the season while it lasts!

No comments: