Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So this showed up...


A couple of weeks ago this showed up on my doorstep. What exactly do you do with such a thing? It has been hanging up at the shop with the jerseys from the teams that we sponsor. I feel a little like it should have a giant asterisks on it, really can there be a Cat 4 state champ? I raced half the season in the fours but couldn't cat up so I raced with the Masters. I was still 5th overall in the the series for Cat 4 after only doing half the races. I am glad to see they changed the upgrade rules for cross - but what effect will it have on regional series. Any racer who is doing well points wise in a series, especially in the 4's and 3's, should most likely receive an automatic upgrade before the series is over. (2 wins = auto upgrade)

Whatever the case may be I was the fastest that day in that race and as a result I got a jersey.


So as my friend Shope would say "Now what?'

Well it's time to make some goals for this season. I accomplished what I wanted last year and the plan started earlier this year. I am focusing on having another productive season with some good results.




1 comment:

CurbDestroyer Chronicles said...

Is it time to eat yet?
- Shope