Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yep...

The blog-o-sphere is a funny thing. Doing a little blogsurfing/procrastination before going out to suffer in the wind and cold for a training ride and came across this post, with the title "From Sublime to Silly"...



That is My Wife Inc rider, Dr. Giggles, at the Washington Park Halloween race. Photo caption courtesy of Gweilli, he lives in New England somewhere so I am not sure where the actual photo came from, funny how a picture taken in Wisconsin on Sunday finds it's way to a blog in New England on Wednesday. Anyway they were throwing gas on the small leaf fire that was burning on the "Bunny Hop or Die" barrier! I kind of thought the same thing as I was going over the barrier - nothing like tubular glue, dangling costumes, and drinking superfans and an open flame.

Alright enough procrastinating time for 1 1/2 hours of over/under intervals.

..enjoy the flame, I mean ride!

No comments: